October 3, 2011

Love is a battlefield. Everyone fights. No one surrenders.

I haven't been watching that much movies these past few weeks. But I haven't abandoned the deed totally, these are the few films I've watched since my last movie post around August.☺ 

Oh, I just noticed that these 4 films are about love and I can honestly say that they're all a must watch because each are amazing in their own right.☺


DISCLAIMER: PHOTOS ARE JUST COPIED FROM GOOGLE.
"I will never stop trying, because when you find the one--you never give up."


"I want fairytale." 


"I guarantee that we'll have tough times, and I guarantee that one or both of us will wanna get out but I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my  life because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me."


"Give that bitch a good fight!"


Those are my favorite quote from each movie.☺ And now, I couldn't help but wonder how these movies affects the people who watches it when it comes to the matters of their heart..



'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment