October 5, 2011

Mouth-watering.☺

I try as much as possible to eat in different restaurants every time I head out though sometimes I really give in to fastfoods, other times my will to broaden my palate wins. It's actually fun to discover good foods and to be able to share to some other foodies in the means of this blog is giving me a kind of fulfillment I can't explain. I always believe that if the food's bad, it's experience or atleast I know now that it's bad and never to return again and if luckily it's good it's a file to add on my list of to-recommend-restaurants or repeat-performance restaurants.☺

So last Sunday, together with my older sister, her boyfriend, our cousin and I went out to watch No Other Woman and before watching the movie, we dined first. We have decided to eat at The Old Spaghetti House because I don't know why but I haven't eaten there yet until that night.☺


The place is really cozy and I swear love it!☺


Pomodoro
This is what I ate, it's a healthy choice actually and that's remarked on the menu. It tasted good though I think it's a little under-seasoned that's why I put a lot of parmesan while I'm eating. The serving for this is quite big and I really got shocked because it only costs Php 110, I almost didn't finished it all.☺ And just so you know, pomodoro means tomato in Italian.☺


5-Cheese Pizza
I love this one! I ate half of it!♥


Pan Grilled Glazed Chicken
This is what my cousin, Iris, ate. I tasted it and it was just fine. Nothing special and nothing off flavor.☺


Sizzling US Beef Burger Steak w/ Pepper Gravy
This was what Niño, my Ate's bf, ate. I also took a bite of this one and it was good but not superb if you know what I mean.☺


Skillet BBQ Porkchop
This was what Ate ate and I love it! As in! Next time I eat there, I would order this one! Take that as a cue! :p


Gong Cha's Milk Green Tea, Yakult Green Tea, Cello's Doughnuts and Dips' Cinnamon & Oreo
My cousin and I tried this teas & doughnuts while waiting for Ate & Nins to come over and join us though I haven't taken the pic of their order.☺


Cinema tickets.☺
No Other Woman is a local film about love, relationships, and marriage. It's a great film if it were to be compared from the movies being shown here in the Philippines.☺


Me, myself & I with my co-foodie cousin, Iris.☺


"Life itself is the proper binge."
-Julia Child


'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment