October 29, 2011

The best pichi pichi in town!

I am not kidding when I say that Amber's pichi pichi is the best pichi pichi in town. It's the most delicious pichi pichi I've ever tasted in my entire life. There's no exaggeration with that. I swear! :) I'm a sweetmeats lover so you can trust my word on this one! Oh, how I love Amber!♥ You gotta try their pancit malabon and pichi pichi. :) 
  

I bought 20 pieces pichi pichi for Php 200 last time I passed by Amber's Tomas Morato branch. :) Their packaging is so handy and I love their shops' color--red and yellow! :)


Pichi pichi with cheese
Actually, you can choose from cheese or coconut shavings. Both tastes lovely! I just felt to get the cheese topping that day. :) Oh, and in case you don't know, a pichi pichi is a gelatinous dessert made from grated cassava and sugar from the Philippines. DEFINITION SOURCE





"A dessert without cheese is like a beautiful woman with only one eye."
-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin





'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment