October 19, 2011

Fuzione nth-peat! :p

Whenever I want to eat out and don't exactly know where to go nearby, I always end up choosing this cafe shop in our place. I have already blogged about this before and I'm just gonna have another post showcasing different foods.☺ There are handful of dishes left that I haven't tried yet but soon I will. ;)


Mango shake for me & Coke for my cousin.☺
Their mango shake is only the canned mango juice. It would have been a lot better if they used fresh fruits for their shakes.☺


T-bone steak for only Php 120.☺
This is a decent steak for that price. I swear liked it! The marinade they use is really flavorful and has this good distinct flavor that swept me off my feet. After having this entree, I can honestly say that my 120 had been well spent and when I'm home and craving for a cheap steak, I surely will consider getting this one again.☺


Tapsilog for Php 95 though I'm not so sure about the price. :)
The egg's look is a downer here. It should have been more appealing if not perfectly done. Sayang!


Oreo Cheesecake.☺
I love cheesecakes! So it's not really shocking that I loved this one!☺




"Combine new flavor with another, and something new was created."
-Remy, Ratatouille




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment