October 21, 2011

Double C! Cozy & Cheap! :)

We tried eating in this famous restaurant in Marikina called Pan De Amerikana. We have known the said restaurant by its branch in White Plains that showcases an upside down roof and 4x4 car as their design while the Marikina branch is known for its windmill design outside and its human chess board inside the restaurant. :)


Greetings from me from the entrance of the restau! :)


We arrived late because we waited for my big sis' out from the office first. Well not really late but the establishment's closing time is 7pm and we arrived at 6pm-ish. :)


A pose from the stage! The pillars reminds me of the Cleopatra era. I love it! The vibes of the place radiates unto you. It can instantly make you happy even just for a while. It's a good place to go to if you need a break from the city life! :)


With a good friend, Dianne posing with the knights. :) Anyway, where the hell are our knights in real life?! :))


The place is service charge free because it's self service. :) We actually took most of our photos before our food arrive, after we ordered at the counter. This is a pose with the windmill near our table. :)


There's a tree house but it closes at 5pm so we weren't able to see what's in it. Sayang! I love tree houses so this is a post on the stairs beside the trunk! :)


A pose in the hammock or duyan as we usually call it here in the Ph. :)


Myself, Dianne, and my cousin Iris. :) You can check their blogs out by clicking on their names. :)


With the king & queen. :) I'm the princess, where's my prince then? lol.


The number is so cute! It's a pawn! The 42nd pawn with our drinks, mango shake. :)


Pan de Amerikana is famous with their pandesal. :)


Our rice and our viands, they all tasted fine. Nothing special but it's all okay. The prices are cheap so I don't think I have the right to expect something brilliant when I only paid for a couple of bucks. It isn't crappy so I can honestly say that it's still a good eat for you to try. And I still want to come back so you can take my word for that! :)


We all had a happy tummy after our dinner. :) Nins, Aissa, Alyssa, Dianne & Iris. :)


I'm not gonna stop exploring good food finds, not until I'm done with all of it and as we all know, we have tons here in Manila, so expect that this blog will be updated for good. :)





"Good times, good food, good laughs, good talks, good thoughts, good friends."





'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

2 comments: