October 19, 2011

2-in-1 ☺

Last October 10, I pick my younger brother up in his school and before heading home, he persuaded me to stopped by in Yellow Cab Commonwealth branch because he's really craving for a pizza. So we ordered an 18" New York's Finest pizza to bring home and to our surprise, we received our order with a free 10" Hawaiian pizza. And then, I saw a poster that says every 10th of the month they have this promo that there's a free 10" pizza for every 18" pizza bought. Cool right?! Gotta love Yellow Cab! :)


My brother bought this chocolate ice cream and he liked it though when I tasted it, there's nothing special about it but I love the packaging infairness. :p


I love unexpected freebies. It really makes me happy. :)


Yellow Cab's NY's Finest! :)


And last Sunday, October 16, my older sister, her boyfriend, our cousin, a childhood friend and 2 other friends had mass in St. Clare then we had dinner in Tokyo Tokyo. I simply wanted to post their new serving of different kinds of Maki that's why I just combine Yellow Cab and Tokyo Tokyo in a single post. :)


American Maki :)
It consists of ham, cream cheese, nori, Japanese rice & mayonnaise. This tasted fine but I wouldn't order it next time because there's actually nothing special about it. :)


Spicy Beef Maki :)
Spicy beef teriyaki with cream cheese, nori and rice. I didn't tasted it because I'm already full but my older sister and my cousin love it! Take that cue, they're also a foodie like me! :)


California Maki
Classic Kani crabstick with mango, rice and nori. When I learned to eat maki, sushi and a like, this one has been my personal favorite! The original. :)





"If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff."
-Remy, Ratatouille





'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment