October 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday.

Last Sunday, October 23, I together with my cousin Ressa ran some errands around Cubao area then we decided to have some BBB or also known as Big Better Burgers. :)


Condiments: Mustard & Ketchup with their design for their tables for Halloween. :)
I'm actually a mustard, ketchup and hot sauce fan so it's nice not to ask for anything anymore, that when you get seated it's already available in your table. If you know what I mean. :)


Big Better Burger Value Meal (1/3 patty)
It's cheap, around 150 bucks for the whole meat, and good enough if you're craving for a grilled cheese burger. My cousin chose this and the cheese burger came along with fries and an iced tea. It's a pretty good order in my opinion. :)


Skin on Fries
I ordered an add on fries because I personally like eating my burger hand in hand with fries. I know it's a lot of carbs for a meal but how can you resist something that tastes real good? :p This particular add on costs 50 bucks. :)


Bacon Barbecue Burger
My order, just to try it out then I liked it! Their barbecue sauce is savory and not too sweet, just enough for my taste buds. As far as I can remember, it's also not expensive. It ranges from 130 to 150 bucks.


The only thing I dread with this burger is the bacon. I specifically want my bacon well done and everything else is delicioso. :D


DQ's Oreo Blizzard
After walking around, we end up buying Oreo Blizzard, this one is an all time favorite of a lot of people I know. Dairy Queen has won a lot of Filipinos' hearts. The small one costs 69 bucks while the bigger one is 79 bucks. :)


DQ Sandwich
This one is my current obsession. I love it so much I can eat it everyday, every after meal! :p And it's also cheap, it only costs 39 bucks. It's definitely a cheap thrill and a great catch! :)





"Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly."
-M.F.K. Fisher





"Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment