October 28, 2011

XOXO, Foodie Girl ♥

Last October 25, my cousin Iris and I, went to Global Academy Makati branch for my internship placement, it's located at Jupiter St. Belair, Makati City and so we had lunch somewhere we both haven't eaten yet and we decided to try this chinese restaurant named XO Kitchen.☺
    

Their menu. :)
The foods are actually cheap, it ranges from 100 to 300 bucks and there's no service charge added on your final bill.☺



We ordered their rice meal and it's already equipped with a drink. There are only 2 choices for drinks though, lemonade or iced tea.☺


Spareribs with Special Sauce Meal for Php 120.00
If you're not fond of anything spicy, don't order this one. It's kind a spicy but I like it anyhow. It's a little too sweet though and under seasoned with salt and pepper. Other than that, it's A-okay!☺


Porkchop Rice for Php 120.00
This is a pretty huge serving and the porkchop is actually infused with herbs. I like that touch, it's surprising in a good way and they had their own mark on a simple meal like this one.☺


Spicy String Beans for Php 120.00 
This is a little downer because it isn't spicy at all and it's so oily though I like that it is cooked well and the garlic flavor isn't too much when you bite into it.☺





"I have long believed that good food, good eating is all about risk. Whether we're talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime 'associates,' food, for me, has always been an adventure."
-Anthony Bourdain




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment