October 20, 2011

Unplanned!☺

Last October 18, I received a morning text from a friend asking if I have a planned something for that day and I replied I have none then she asked me to go to Galleria for some foodtrip and to visit our friend who is currently having a booth there for their feasibility study. I'm really good at being spontaneous because we end up in Galleria after a few hours after our texting brigade. :)


Here I am, with my good friend--Jade.♥
If you happen to be in Robinson's Galleria one of these days, kindly try Fish Tayo located at MC's Entrepinay booth in the said establishment. It's on until October 30. :)


With Krizel, one of the owners of Fish Tayo. She's also a good friend from high school. :)


Bestfriends since high school, Jade and Kriz. Love 'em both and I so missed being with these two girls so much! :)


Maybe our random day together pushed through because we are all eager to see each other again, for some catching up. I can't remember when's the last time I've been with these two but every time I'm with them, I feel so safe and secure. High school friends can really make you feel that! :)


We had dinner at Bonchon, it was my first time to try to eat there and I like it! The chicken is so flavorful, craaaaazy crispy and affordable! It's a gooood catch! :)




"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment