October 13, 2011

Pie-day on a Wednesday!☺

I'm really the spontaneous type. I didn't planned on going anywhere yesterday but I ended up with my cousin, Judiel, in Katipunan. I so wanted to try to eat in the famed Banapple, a local pastry shop or as they call themselves, a bakery cafe here in the Philippines. I actually love their idea to unite two commonly known fruits and make it as their brand name, it's something you will remember by heart. It really clicked because in the span of 4 years, it is now known and loved by many and is really growing fast with its, if I am not mistaken, 5 branches all over Metro Manila. ☺
  

Banoffee Pie (Php 95)
This is my cousin's favorite and she let me taste it and man, this Banoffee Pie is really good! I liked it! Correction, I loved it! I promise to get a slice of this heavenly pie when I get back. It's worth 95 bucks! Though you should expect for some sugar rush right after eating the whole thing! :p


Apple Caramel Crumble Pie (Php 100)
And this is what I ordered for myself, it's pretty good if you love apple pies though I personally think that it's too sweet for my preference. All in all, I didn't regret trying this pie. ☺ 


If you wanna check their menu: SWEET & SAVORY 


Creamy Chicken Pie (Php 75)
Right after eating our sweet pies, we somehow wanted to eat more and decided to pick from their savory menu. Jel had this pie and she said it's nice though it's bland looking. But I gotta commend the establishment for their good bargain, a huge serving for an understandable cost. Bravo!☺


Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks With Milk'shroom Gravy 
(Php 175)
I'm really not hungry that time, to think that I already had a pie but I just wanted to try their entrees. If all their entrees tasted like this one that I ordered, I'll just stick with their pies and cakes then though I'm planning to try their pastas soon. This particular entree looked and tasted bland. Nothing special and a little bit pricey for the serving. ☺


I know I've been eating a lot these past few posts I had but how can you blame me if it's the only thing that is actually making me happy these days? I've been really stubborn when it comes to my eating habits but as I always tell everyone who wants me to lose weight, to lessen my food intake and to exercise daily--"I'm happy, that's what matters to me."



"Dieting is not a piece of cake."




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment