October 25, 2011

Ratatouille Cake! :)

When I went to Hofex last May, this has been my personal favorite from the cakes I've seen all through out the convention. I loved it because I so love the movie Ratatouille and it's just too good to be true especially seeing it in person. :)

     
It's so detailed, I can't imagine for how long they've made it! I'm really so impressed that I'm actually speechless! :)


These photos are not giving enough credit, I swear! This cake, for me, was worth going to HK for! The experience was really wonderful and memorable! :)


Can you spot those little croissants? And those little utensils? :)  


Look at Remy sitting on a cheese and wearing a toque. Aaw, too cute! :p


Colette and Linguini!♥ 


It's a custom made wedding cake inspired by the movie Ratatouille by Disney films. :)




"A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished, at the edges."
-Benjamin Franklin




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

1 comment: