November 13, 2011

Manang's.

Oh, how I missed sharing something here!♥ I haven't been updating because I've been busy with my on the job training. My schedule is hell crazy, I've never been this busy ever so I'll try as much as I can to keep on posting on my days off. ☺

Anyway, this happened last October 28 when I went to Katipunan to meet up with some hs friends and before going home, we ate here at Manang's Chicken. ☺


I told them I wanted to eat somewhere I've never eaten before so that I can blog about it. Haha! ☺ 



Jade & Gellie. I'm so lucky to have them!♥


Mild spicy chicken! YUM! Is it just me or their chicken is really wonderful? I honestly like it more than Bonchon's! Or well, they're tied. ☺



Aaaaand I just have to have a photo with my best girl friends! Manangs? NOT! ☺♥





"Three things are needed for good life, good friends, good food, and good song."
-Jason Zebehazy





'Til next time!☺



Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment