November 29, 2011

Yakimix ☺

Everyone seems to love Yakimix that's why we tried eating there. It's a Japanese, Korean and Cantonese foods that has a smokeless grill and is actually an eat-all-you-can buffet which caters for lunch and dinner service.

The experience was good. There were dishes I didn't like but there were also some that I loved to bits! And if you're a binge eater like myself, Yakimix is the place to eat at!☺

There were raw foods that you can grill with your preferred doneness and there were also cooked dishes that you can just grab on.☺

It's complete with soups, salads, main courses & desserts so your payment would be worth it if you're not going to be a pathetic-on-diet-person. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong to be on diet and eat healthy. What I meant was, if you're gonna go there might as well eat the most of what you can eat to equalize the bill you're going to pay at the end of the pig out session. Or don't come at all to spare yourself from wasting some bucks. If you know what I mean.☺

There were plenty of foods we ate that I haven't taken a photo merely because I was already busy eating or should I say making-myself-even-more-fat. lol. Anyhow, photo roll coming...
Now that I've tried both Sambo kojin and Yakimix, there were little comparisons I've noticed. I like the sauces available on the Sambo kojin table, I love their ice cream & chocolate fondue while in Yakimix, I like their vacherin, egg tart and they have more selections of viands.☺

I liked some of the foods to both buffet establishments but I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. It's just that I'm more drawn into a la carte rather than buffet.☺





"Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
-Samuel Butler






'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment