December 5, 2011

Sizzling: Yay or Nay?

Last November 30, my older sis and I went to Greenhills shopping center to do some early Christmas shopping and we tried eating here at Sizzling's..

The foods served in Sizzling were pretty fine for it's price. Just appropriate. And you can even find it delish when you're really hungry from all the walking and hoarding around gh.☺


I tried their spareribs meal and it's on the verge of fine and awful. Didn't quite achieved a "happy tummy" I wanted to feel.


Ate tried this and it's amazing! Their beef tapa is so tender I wanna eat it all(though it isn't mine).

I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food so I don't usually pick safe orders and I normally try something that would define the establishment's standing, well at least for me and my verdict with Sizzling is.. naaaay! Sorry, but I'm not in any sense impressed.☺




"Hunger: One of the few cravings that cannot be appeased with another solution."
-Irwin Van Grove




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment