December 13, 2011

Stress Reliever!☺

It's been quite a while now since I've posted something not concerning my food intake. Thus having this post for an ice breaker.☺


I just watched this over a dl-ed copy and the story is too cute! I'm really a sucker of rom-coms! I really can't help it! Chris Evans is so hot I wanna marry him everytime he gets his newspaper in the morning! LOL. Though i totally agree with the idea, "Being in love is being yourself." ☺


I have read the books, I have watched the previous movies, and this movie is some kind of a just-for-the-sake-of-having-a-two-part-film-series-ender. You get what I mean? Anyway, I still watched it on the cinema because the fact that they've just made the saga longer doesn't have anything to do with my love for Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. And fyi, I love Edward Cullen, not Rob Pattinson. I just want to make that clear.☺



Watched this on the cinema too and it's a good movie. I'm gonna watch the next film! Yes, it has a part 2 and I'm sure it's gonna be exciting! I love ancient times, especially their appearances. They're always prim and proper and their hair is always in place and those gowns, oh so lovely! ☺


I love hollywood films but I don't abandon Tagalog movies at all, this movie is too good to be true though! Yet I still love it! It's a rom-com where I really did laugh and felt twitterpated and wished to meet my very own Andrew.☺


I've read that some people didn't like this one, but I do! In fact, I like it more than Valentine's Day. I love it because it showcases different types of love, and then it tackled something about hope and serendipity and compassion. How can you not like a movie like this? I don't know if I'm weird or if I'm just an overly hopeless romantic gal but I really like this movie!☺
  

I LOVE THIS FILM! Maybe because I can very much relate with Queen Latifa's or Leslie Wright's character. This is not a common movie, I actually didn't know this movie I just happened to catch it on HBO when I can't sleep one night last week. It's about career(basketball & physical therapy), friendship, hope, love, and the standard "profile" nowadays.☺
  

I have one word for this movie, tragic. It's so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. This is a good movie, it's a must watch for those hopeless romantics out there or for everyone so that you'll realize that we're not supposed to waste any time, we have to go get our dreams! We have to show the ones we love, we love them, whatever the chances are because life is too short to hold back.☺



"Sometimes life is hard to those who doesn't fit the 'standard'."




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment