December 21, 2011

Go local!☺

One time last week, I had dinner with my cousin, Iris and friend, Dianne, some place called Balutin sa Sarap. It was our first time to eat there and all I can say is it's fine. Not that good that you're gonna crave about it but not that bad too. I still managed to finish eating the food.


This is how the food looks like when served.☺ I find it interesting..


..though I'm not thrilled about the fact that when you open it, it doesn't look anything close to appealing.


Not appetizing right? But I will still give this food place another chance, will eat there once again some other time. If it sucks like the first time, I can't do anything about it anymore. I personally know the owner of the place so I'm really just being transparent here. Merely sharing what I've experienced and what exactly my thoughts about the place.☺


This isn't hot enough to cook the egg properly. Sad! I know it's not an expensive food but I personally think that if you want the customers to keep coming back, you have to have a great service and at least good enough food even if it's cheap.☺




"What is food to one man may be fierce poison to others."
-Lucretius




'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment