December 6, 2011

Buddy's Pancit Lucban ☺

I met with my CEU-Dent friends yesterday to have lunch and catch up with our lives. We ate here at Buddy's, a well recommended establishment of my good friend, Nicay, because apparently it's their family's favorite and I'll never know if it's that good unless I try it myself right?☺


I fell in love with their interiors! It's so warm and happy! It can cheer someone's day up! And those lights were great for photos!☺


I told you the interiors were pretty good!☺


Pork Barbecue. ☺
Pancit Lucban. ☺
Pork Sisig. ☺
Budin. ☺
Complimentary corn and crab soup.☺

Buddy's is a good catch! It's cheap, delicious and has great-looking branches. We ate at their Timog branch but I heard they have lotsa other branches.☺ The foods were really good that I am so full afterwards and their serving is quite big! I love it! I'm sure as hell I'm coming back!☺


"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside."
-Mark Twain



'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment