December 18, 2011

Wish, want, need -- LIST!☺

Everyone has already posted their Christmas wishlist so I thought of making one too but then I realized--with the things I wanted to have, it's too much to buy or get or wish for all of these things during this Christmas season alone. So this is merely my wishlist, not just this Christmas but until I already have it.☺


DISCLAIMER: All photos are not my property. I just copied all of it from google.☺

I wanted to buy this book for the longest time! I'm actually intrigued how they described every ingredient's flavor profile. I'm planning on buying this as a gift for myself this Christmas. Though receiving this as a gift would be perfect! *wink* It would make me dancing-on-air-happy!☺ *fingers-crossed*

My BaBe, Stormy, had been acting up these past few weeks so I really need a new phone. I don't want any other, I choose only BlackBerry because I don't think I could ever live without BBM or ubersocial! :p I really wanted Dakota but it's too expensive so I'm happily settling on Apollo. Can't wait to explore you, Apollo my love!☺

Not that I'm being greedy, yes my ipod nano 4th gen is still perfectly in shape but I badly want this because it's so chic. LOL! I'm not really into games but it wouldn't hurt to have an itouch so that when I'm stuck in traffic or I'm waiting for someone, I have something else to do and not just listen to music. I'm willing to give up nano's radio service for this 32gb white itouch!☺


The red one is from Aldo and the leopard is from Michael Antonio. I want both! I love shoes! It makes me happy. When I'm sad, I put them on or I look at them and then I feel a little better. There's something about women and shoes, I can never explain.☺

Blowtorch and Kitchen Aid. I need both! Those two are really useful in baking! My target is to get these two early next year! These are listed on top of my priority list as well as getting my diploma early next year after I finish my ojt!☺


I have wishes for myself, for my career, and of course, I also have a wish for my blog. I want to buy my own domain soon but I would only do that as soon as I already have my own camera for blogging. I usually just use my phone's cam so it would be a step up if I get any of these two cameras: Canon's G12 or Sony's NEX-5.☺

I only started collecting this December so I'm accepting lipsticks as a gift. *begging* LOL I I prefer MAC but any brand will do. I'm actually not choosy. I'm in love with red lipsticks but I'm so willing to try other shades.*wink*


I wanted to own one for the longest time but I'm too frugal to buy. Haha! I so wish to have tons of money to buy this in every possible color and lens. :p It's just perfect because it fits any face shape.☺


My dream when it comes to leisure is to travel the world!! This is my forever dream and hopefully, one destination at a time I can make it come true!☺


I can wish tons of material things in life but at the end of the day, when I'm all alone in my bed at night, I just wish one thing.. everyday! Wanna know what's my ultimate wish? This may sound too cliche but I just wish to be happy. Real happy with every aspect of my awesome life.☺





"Believe and it will happen. And in this case, believe and it will be given to me." :p




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment