December 12, 2011

KoCCo but not Chanel!☺

Last week I stayed and read in Kitchen of Cakes & Coffee during my break. Well, I intentionally planned that stay because I wanted to try a couple of their cakes and drinks. I stayed there 5 days of last week so you'll be expecting 5 cakes and 5 drinks..☺


Chocolate Truffle
This is a good enough cake, for my opinion. The chocolate flavor is promising though I had a little problem with its being a little crumbly than it's supposed to be.☺


Decadent
This is good! Really is! I like it but beware it's not your usual cake when it comes to texture! You'll know what I mean when you get to taste it.☺


Chocolate Praline
Out of all the cakes here, this is the only real downer. It's bland when it comes to flavor but I gotta say the bread of the cake was good, not too crumbly and not too moist either.☺


White Chocolate Sansrival
Just so you know, Sansrival is my most favorite cake ever. There's a local bakeshop near our place that makes good, I mean real good, Sansrival and it's to die for! It's actually my basis when I try different Sansrivals. I gotta say, this one is good and I like it! It's not as good as my basis but it's good enough for me to finish the whole slice.☺



Dulce de Leche
This got to be the best out of the 5 cakes here. I mean it! The texture, the taste, the presentation, I love it!☺


White Mocha

White Caramel

Genmaicha Tea
Maple Cinnamon Coffee
Matcha Tea
All these drinks were good, I love all of it!☺ I'm a coffee & tea person so those drinks worked for me smoothly. And why would I order something I'm not gonna be able to drink in the first place? :p



"There's always room for dessert."






'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment