December 20, 2011

Love ko 'to!☺

There are days I wanna eat good food, and there are days I just love to eat fast foods. This has been one of my comfort foods for the longest time. And because Mcdonald's just open a branch here in Rodriguez, I'm kind a paying a tribute to it. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for having a branch here. So near and accessible from my home now! I really love it!☺


Cheeseburger meal, fries & drink upgraded. I usually order this one or the double cheeseburger. YUM!☺


Hot fudge and Caramel Sundae Duo. This has been their greatest creation this year so far, atleast for me. :p I make it a point to get a sundae or oreo Mcflurry every after meal from Mcdo, I don't know but it just completes the deal.☺


Yes, I'm biased because when Jollibee opened a branch in Rodriguez I was not this ecstatic. Sorry but I can't help it, I really love Mcdonald's!☺




"I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream."
-Heywood Broun





'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment