December 22, 2011

Life had been bearable through these..

Escapism is really effective to me, from the short break or escape from this roller coaster world--it kind a keeps me going. May it be through reading books(novels), getaways, eating, sleeping and last but not the least, watching movies and tv shows.☺

While thinking of what to post, I realized I have not yet shared my favorite tv shows ever. They had been a part of my life in some ways. I actually laugh and cry with them. A lot of tv series were born but I don't just watch anything.☺

  
This is the first ever tv show I've watched. One Tree Hill is the mother of all the tv shows I  eagerly watch every week. It's practically my first love. :p It's a complete package, it started in a high school setting and now they already have works and families on their own. It tackles about family, love, life, career, friendships, marriages, and a whole lot more that made sense.☺ Season 9 will be a tearjerker for sure, Lucas coming back is a happy though but ending the whole series, it's really saddening. I will always love, as in always and forever, Lucas Scott, Brooke Davis and Julian Baker.☺


Every girl watches Gossip Girl, because I think every girl wants to be a princess and being an elite is the closest thing of becoming a princess in democratic countries like U.S.A and the Philippines. GG is my true love!☺ On the early seasons, it's so fun to watch the characters scheming one another and making things go on their way(because they really can) but as the episodes grow in numbers, you can actually notice that the characters grow up. They do not think of themselves alone anymore. They have their life plans now,☺ I'm a Chair shipper and I'm in love with Charles Bartholomew Bass! :p I also like Serena Van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf's fashion sense. Should I just add that I can't be thankful enough that Vanessa and Jenny were not a part of the latest season anymore.☺


I've always dream of having a walk in closet and when I think about it, Sage & Rose's closet were in my mind. That computerized matching up of clothes is brilliant! I liked Privileged because it showcases two young, rich girls wanting to get their ways of life and one goal-oriented poor yet smart girl who guides those two little brats along the way.☺ It's so sad I haven't finished watching this series, and it's not as famous as the other ones I've watched.☺ I love Sage's name but I like Rose's and Megan's character.☺


These four girls is my 2nd 4-girl-friends favorite when it comes to series. When I started watching Pretty Little Liars, they already had 7 episodes for their season 1 and I finish it all before the episode 8 was shown. I liked it! I just couldn't stop watching even though I know who A is.☺ My favorite characters are Aria, Ezra, Hannah and Caleb and I hate Mona and Melissa.☺


I am now presenting my favorite four fabulous girls in the series world! Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York and Miranda Hobbes. i have already posted something about them HERE. If OTH is my first love and GG is my true love, SATC is my one great love. I'm serious.☺ I love the fact that there are no scheming here, just plain friendships among them. And they can talk about everything and anything and any time. And even when they already have their babies and husbands(excluding Samantha here), they are still in tacked. I want to have a friendship like that and I also want to have a closet like those! The shoes and bags are to die for! :p And let's not forget the love of their lives, it had been a long dating game before ending up with their loving husbands but it is so worth it! I'm crossing my fingers for a 3rd movie! Please please please.☺




"Maybe our girl-friends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with."
-Charlotte York-Goldenblatt, Sex and the City




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment