July 14, 2011

Sex and the City ♥

I have this Sex and the City obsession that requires myself to have a post about it. I first watched the SATC 1 the movie when my sister bought a DVD and I really love it! So when the SATC 2 movie was shown, I watched it at the cinema. And I have watched both movies for the nth time because I really love those four fabulous girls. That's why I decided to get a copy of the SATC series and watched it every night until I finished. I recently bought a copy of The Carrie Diaries book but I haven't read it yet. :)

As I have always say and tweeted, I can never get tired watching SATC because it's really a wonderful show and I do think that girls should watch it. It's an older version of Gossip Girl. I fell in love with SATC because it's like the real deal. They show what really happens. A part of me will always believe that somewhere in New York or Manhattan there lives or lived four great gals... :)

Note: I'm really not good in editing photos or html or anything meticulously done but I know the basics so I merely screen cap some of the scenes and here they are... 

(L-R) Samantha Jones(Public Relations officer), Miranda Hobbes(lawyer), Carrie Bradshaw(writer), Charlotte York(Art distributor). I simply love this four girls! I really do! ☺


And here is Aidan Shaw, I call him Carrie's great love. I think if Mr. Big is not in the picture or if Carrie knew Aidan before Big, they'll end up together. They're so close in ending up together, they got engaged! But John James Preston is alive so it didn't happen. 


This is Trey and Charlotte, they got married and got a divorce! Bunny(Trey's mom) is a bitch! I swear! I hated her! She's one of the reasons why they separated. 


I got so happy when Samantha fell in love with Richard but it did end up. In this relationship Samantha used my most favorite line, "I love you Richard, but I love me more." 


Walker and Miranda. Out of all the men Miranda dated, Walker was my bet. Maybe because I will always wonder if Miranda wasn't pregnant that time, if they will have a shot of a good relationship.


I find this cute! :) Okay, they are not the perfect of friends. They also have misunderstandings and wrongdoings but they always overcome those. ♥


This is Miranda and husband Steve. They have a kid named Brady. :)


This is Samantha and her latest man in life, Rikard. She's not really into relationships, just hook ups and you-know-what. :) 


This is Charlotte and husband Harry. They got 2 kids, Lily and Rose. :)


And last but most definitely not the least, Carrie and husband Mr. Big. They have the craziest love story ever! They don't have kids and to quote them: "You and Me. Just the two of us." :)


This was my favorite scene in SATC 2 the movie when they were in Abu Dhabi and they sang I am Woman. :)



"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them and others you don't. But in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself." 
-Carrie Bradshaw


Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment