July 11, 2011

Grounded.

I wanted to have a breaking post from the succeeding school related post of mine that's why I'm making this post...

I'm really not a super fan of anyone, well except of Ed Westwick and Justin Timberlake. Haha! Seriously, I'm not a super fan of anyone in particular here in the Philippines. By super fan I mean, the kind of 'fandom' that would make me do anything just to see that particular star. Hence I got plenty of stars on my list that I like, and some of them I follow through their blogs. :)

I remember the first time Divine M. Lee answered a question of mine on her tumblr account, I got so happy because I felt like we're somewhat connected. Haha! Divine Lee is living every girl's dream life yet she's very grounded and nice. I can only say good things about her! Visit her site to know what I mean: www.divinemlee.com 

This just happened earlier this morning. I was watching Showtime then I saw Anne Curtis' shoes, I really liked it at first sight. I kept on staring at her shoes when the camera's showing it so I decided to tweet about it because I just want to share my thought. That's it. I never expected Anne Curtis to reply on my tweet. I got kilig and happy and all! Haha. :p Follow her on twitter: twitter.com/annecurtissmith

I knew that her shoes was Christian Louboutin because I saw the remarkable red sole. I can't be wrong because it was my dream brand of shoes! ♥ That's my tweet on the upper part of the picture and that's Anne Curtis' reply on the lower part. :)


I read a lot of blogs and one of them was Erwann Heusaff's food blog: thefatkidinside.com I got curious of where he studied Culinary Arts because I admire his cooking skills and I wanted to be as good as him in the kitchen.(That's the career I'm pursuing) So without hesitation, I asked him a question last week in one of his post...

He answered my first question and I even had a follow up question and he answered it too. His answer was this: "Well they say the best way to learn is not in school but in the midst of it!" ♥


How ironic that the two people who answered my question are together in real life. Well, that's how life works. :) While thinking of what quote to end this post with, I don't know but I suddenly thought about this one.. and whether connected with my post or not, I'm ending it with it. :D
"All is fair in love and war."



Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment