July 27, 2011

I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman! ♥

 Last July 17, I met up with my former housemates. We planned the meet up the day everyone's available so no one's gonna miss it out. ☺ It's hard to find the people who you can talk to about anything and everything, that even sometimes you have different opinions yet they still understand you. That's just too precious to lose. ♥

When we already stayed in our different houses, we don't meet as often as it was like before yet the closeness is still intact. Even though we haven't seen each other for months, when we get together we just all click and catch up. ☺ 



We originally planned to at Pepper Lunch but apparently PL isn't in Trinoma anymore.  So we settled and ate at Krocodile Grille instead. KG used to be my favorite restaurant when it still has a branch in Eastwood. I can remember that their Kare-Kare(my fave viand of all time) is so delicious! 


Baked Mussels. This one's my favorite! I love it! I can finish all of it! Haha.



Beef Salpicao. This one's just okay, I would go for Kare-Kare next time! :p


Grilled Squid. I cannot forget that the menu said BIG SQUID, but it wasn't really big! Oh well, advertisement!


 (L-R) Myself, Nikka, Arianne, Chenee
I'm off to internship as a Culinary student. N's still studying Accountancy but off to finish soon. Ae's already working and will soon be an official Engineer. C's gonna take her Accounting boards on October. ☺


We were supposed to watch Temptation Island but it's showing time is late so we skipped it. ☺ After eating and chatting at KG, we went to window shop to help Ae dress up for work. Then when we got tired of endless walking, we decided to eat dessert at Conti's but it was overflowing with people so we end up buying Crazy Crepes and stayed at Trinoma's food court.

I bought Caramel Mango Vanilla. ☺ I super duper love it! ♥ 



Thanks N for all of the pictures taken from your itouch. ☺ The crepes were all taken from my storm. ☺


While we're buying Crazy Crepes, N was out of nowhere. I thought she went to the ladies' and just asked C to buy her crepe but to my surprise she came back with a cake! They gave me a cake because it's my 20th on the 20th. :D I so appreciate simple things like that. It's really the thought that counts. ♥ 



I wasn't able to celebrate my birthday this year, it's my first time not to but when I saw our pictures I realized that somehow this has been my celebration and I'm already happy with that! There's always a next year! ☺ Though I will only turn 20 once. :p I'm ending this post with my favorite tv/movie character, Carrie Bradshaw:


"So just love, make mistakes, and have wonderful times, but never second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you are going."


Love,
A



No comments:

Post a Comment