July 11, 2011

The PLAY part. :)

I always makes it a point that I watch several movies every week. As what I've mentioned here in my previous post, watching movies is my stress reliever. So even if I'm busy, I still watch a movie. And if my budget and schedule permits me to watch in the movie house, I grab the opportunity but usually I get to watch via downloaded stuff or DVDs or even in HBO and Star Movies. Here are the movies I've watched in a span of three weeks. :)

I've already watched this way back on SM or HBO but I wanted to refresh my memory about the story so I watched it again. I love its story, enough said. :)

I watched this when it was shown in ABS-CBN. It was their Father's day special and I really cried buckets! It was a touching story and very realistic. If I may also add, the actors and actresses were brilliant. I was moved watching this movie. :) 



I liked this story. I can very much relate to Bridget Jones, I don't even understand why I can. Haha! I love Mark Darcy! After watching, I instantly wanna meet my own Mr. Mark Darcy! ♥

I found this movie cute! I was guessing along with Maya(Will's daughter). And my peg was really April when she got back from her travel, I wanted them to right then and there end up together but they didn't. Oh life! Though afterwards, they eventually did. Well, it's a movie! :p

This taught me discipline and trusting and some other things about life. It's a good movie, not just a feel good movie but an interesting one. :)

Who wouldn't love this two? I have always loved Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise ever since I had been inclined in watching movies. :)

Out of all the movies here, this is the only one I got to watch in the cinema. And it disappointed me. Maybe my expectation was too high or maybe the storyline just sucked. Anyhoo, I love the shoes and the gowns used! Plus the view of the Eiffle tower from the suite was magnificent! :)

And this lived up to my expectation. I love it! I really do! The storyline is brilliant and everything is superb! Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp is love! :p

This made me laugh hard! I love this movie! A really feel good movie! I still haven't watched the part 2 and I can't wait to watch it! :)

I described this movie as the teen or younger version of Sex and the City. They share their lives with each other and the only difference was the problems they're encountering. SATC tackles about serious relationship problems while this one tackles more on family problems. Will still watch the part 2! :) 

I have already watch this way way back but I decided to watch it again because I somehow forgot some of the things that happened. It made me feel the love Rose and Jack felt! I love love love this movie! A classic! :)

I watched this after watching the The Hangover because I wanted more of Vegas. :)) I like this one actually, they made me realize that a good relationship inspires you to do good and feel good about yourself. :)


" When life knocks you down, you can choose to get back up."

-Mr. Han, The Karate Kid


NOTE: ALL THE PHOTOS WERE GRABBED FROM GOOGLE.

Love, 


A

No comments:

Post a Comment