July 12, 2011

Comprehensive.

Last thursday(07.07.11) and friday(07.08.11), we had our final exam in our Baking & Pastry Arts course at Global Academy Timog branch. We had our laboratory exam on thursday and the written exam on friday.

With Angeli & Shirley before our lab exam. :)

On our lab, we were supposed to do our plated desserts. You should pass 6 plates in an hour and thirty, 2 identical plates for each three desserts we have made. The 3 desserts were Poached Pear with Vacherin and sorbet, Molten chocolate cake and Cheesecake. ☺

With my station-mate Shirley. As far as I can remember, this was taken during the 1 1/2 hour given time for our plating. I was half smiling because of stress! :p

I'm so pissed when I realized I haven't taken a photo of any of my plates. I don't even got a remembrance. :( All of the photos here are grabbed from my classmate, Fred. Thanks Fred! :) 

And yes, I had the guts to still pose for the camera while under time pressure! Haha. I actually passed all my plates ahead of time! Yehey! :)

Anyhow, I got an average of 91 for all of my plates. My individual plates' grades were 88 for Molten Chocolate Cake, 90 for Poached Pear with Vacherin and 95 for my Cheesecake. As for my written exam, I got an average of 90. Yehey! I was so happy and contented with what I got and with what I've done! If I may also add, I was chosen as the Student of the Month of our batch! Every branch has one and I'm the one chosen for Timog. Yipee! ☺ I can't contain my happiness! ♥

Aaaaaand, I'm off for Restaurant Simulation then Internship. Wish me luck! ♥


"You reap what you sow."


Love, 


A

No comments:

Post a Comment