July 15, 2011

Busy as a Bee.


This week has been really crazy free that I have updated all my sites and have actually rested really well. I even got bored because I've got nothing to do. But apparently, I'm quite sure of this, next week is gonna be hell busy. 

If nothing will change, this is my schedule for the coming days.. Tomorrow, July 16, is my cousin Katrin's debut celebration. Then on sunday, July17, there's a scheduled meet up with my friends that I've lived with in Manila. And the whole coming week, July 18-22, is our batch's restaurant simulation then my birthday falls in the middle of that week so I really don't know how can I celebrate my birthday because on the 23rd I have to attend my cousin's debut party. I wish and hope to still have a little celebration of my birthday on the 24th. 

So the week after that blessed week, I'm so gonna watch Friends With Benefits starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. I can't miss that one! I'm super in love JT! By the way, it's showing nationwide on July 21 and I'm gonna be late in watching but I believe in the saying it's better late than never. lol.

I hope I can be able to update this blog next week or if not, I'm gonna update it the week after. Now, I should start preparing for school.. I have to observe tonight the people who are having their restaurant simulation this week. I'll try to capture some photos later so I will be able to share it here. ☺




"It's not enough to be busy. The question is, what are you busy about?"
-Thoreau



Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment