July 27, 2011

525, 600 minutes. How do you measure, measure a year?

Last July 16, 2011, I attended my cousin's simple deb dinner in their house. She turned 18 last July 12 and she celebrated it with a dinner then a not so few drinks with her family and friends. ☺


I was checking my cousin, Drix's camera while I'm with Apols, another cousin of mine and Drix's sister.☺


(L-R) Epi, Jhillin, Apols, Moi, & Tintin. ☺
Some of us are 1st cousins while some are 2nd cousins but it doesn't really show. We are all super close. Love them! And beware, our bonds are unbreakable. ♥ 



I just had to have a photo taken with my co-July celebrants. :p July 2. 20. 12 ♥


I'm with my other cousins, Leslie and Jaja. ☺


I insisted a photo with the birthday celebrant, Tintin in a shirt and pants. Yes, she's simple like that! ☺ And shout out to Drix for taking and uploading all of the photos using his camera. Thank you cousin! ♥


Tee: F&H, Dress: PRP, Necklace: HK thrift shop, Slippers/Sandals: Havaianas, Bag: Mango ☺ 
Sorry about the background, I don't know how to edit photos. Hopefully, I get to learn soon. :p


I always, as in always always end my posts with a quote. Whether I searched for it or it was just stuck on my mind or it just flickered while I'm doing my posts. While thinking of what title and quote to put with this post, I remembered what Dom said in Fast Five...


"There's always room for family."


Love,
A 

No comments:

Post a Comment