July 4, 2011

Chicken All You Can ♥

Last saturday, July 2, we tried Max's Restaurant's Chicken All You Can. I along with my cousin Iris, my sister and my sister's boyfriend. The promo will only last for a month and as far as I know, it is its last week this week. :)

I know that everyone or a lot has already tasted Max's famous fried chicken. It is as always delicious. It has lived up with its advertisement all throughout these years, "sarap to the bones." :)


 This is what happens when you eat and talk. Haha! This is definitely a laugh stock. :D 

 I ate 3 quarter parts of chicken with a cup of garlic rice and an iced tea. We also ordered for Max's dessert platter. Gotta love their Creme Caramel! :)

After eating, we were all so full it isn't funny anymore. Haha! I know that feeling is bad because it's gluttony but I love that feeling. Once in a while, it's nice to feel that certain fullness. :)

Ate treated that dinner because she just got her first ever pay check. I'm so happy and so proud of her! I know she's gonna make more money someday. And when that time comes, I'm gonna be the happiest sister ever. Anyhoo, you better try Max's Chicken All You Can. It's gonna be just until July 10, 2011. :)


"You are what you eat."

Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment