July 3, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies :)

Last friday, July 1, I got no class so I decided to use, for the first time, my oven. :) I have been buying my ingredients beforehand and I decided to make Chocolate Chip Cookies because it's so easy to do. I need to make an easy bake product because I'm still testing the oven. :)  

INGREDIENTS:
Butter, Granulated sugar, Brown sugar, Egg, Vanilla extract, All purpose flour, Oatmeal, Salt, Baking powder, Baking soda, Walnuts & Chocolate chips

I got all the ingredients but the walnuts and I can't find any other nuts except for peanut, I don't wanna use peanuts so I didn't use anything. Haha! :D

NOTE: Always always always pre-heat the oven. It's a golden rule every baker should know.  :) Btw, say hello to my two week old rangetop with oven. :)

While doing everything, I forgot to take a photo of every procedure and the ingredients too. Sorry. I hope to learn my lesson. Next time I'm gonna bake, I'll keep in mind that I'm a blogger. Haha! :p

While grounding the oatmeal, that's the only picture I have taken while making Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Baking the cookies! :) The pan was jam packed because I only have 1 pan and I just want to bake once. Hehe. Pardon my laziness, I promise not to do it again to produce a better product next time. 

Getting the cookie off the parchment paper. I lined my pan with a parchment paper so that it will not stick to the pan. :) Aaaand that's what I'm talking about, my cookies were deformed due to the lack of space. They stick to each other when they expanded. The cookies should have at least 2 inches space all around it. :)

Anyhow, it was a success! All the chocolate chip cookies were eaten, nothing was put into waste. Yehey! :)


I hope to do this more often. I really love baking though there are ups and downs, that's just how life tests your skill or strength. 'Til next time! :)

" Anyone can cook, but only a few can be a chef."

Love,

A 

No comments:

Post a Comment