July 13, 2011

Sugar rush!

My cousin, a friend and I had a baking day here in my place earlier. We decided to make brownies, so I searched over the net for a recipe and arranged all the ingredients we needed. I'm just gonna continue telling what happened along with the photos..


Weighed out all the ingredients accurately using a weighing scale.


Sifted the ingredients to avoid lumps.


Mixed it following the recipe procedure.


Pour over the batter unto a pan lined with parchment paper. Boo hoo, my pan and the recipe was not proportion with each other. Tss. I still doesn't have tons of equipment and tools that's why we got no choice but to use the pan I have here.


 I find this silly yet I still managed to pose. Yes, we're crazy fun people. lol.


Baking time baby. ♥ At this point in time, we were practically wishing to have a bearable finish product. :)


After 20-ish minutes, it was cooked and it looks so perfect. :p


Portioning time to achieve the brownies look, we intentionally didn't put chopped peanuts because my cousin doesn't eat peanuts. :)


Presenting... our brownies with toppings! Very appealing right? :)


VERDICT: Aaaand it tasted awful! Haha! I swear! It was bitter and it's falling apart and I merely didn't like it! But at least I get the chance to bond with my cousin Iris and our friend Dianne. I was free anyway. Optimism. :p


Before they arrive, I decided to make Chocolate Mousse using my school's recipe but I omitted the strawberry and replaced it with kiwi due to availability. :)


VERDICT: Aaaand it's a success! It tasted just like how it tasted when I made it in school for one of our laboratory. I'm happy that at least one of my product today was great. ☺



I actually never thought of reading the reviews about the recipe, when I found one I just chose it and took over the ingredients to be used. Okay, you can call me pathetic there. Anyhow, I now learned my lesson and next time I'm gonna search for a recipe, I'll religiously read every review it has. :)

"I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert."

-Jason Love 

Love,


A

No comments:

Post a Comment