November 16, 2011

Do you know what's the best gift to give? ☺


Since I've started my ojt, I rekindled with my reading and I finished this book for only 10 days. I only read when I'm on break, maybe 1 1/2 - 2 hours everyday when I have work(ojt). :)

Cecelia Ahern is one of my favorite writers, she's really brilliant! You'll never guess what the story's all about and you'll never know how it will end that's why I'm always drawn into reading her books. My favorites from her works are P.S. I Love You, Love, Rosie, and this one, The Gift. :)

The Gift is very much relatable because it tackles about family, work, love and life. It's touching especially on the end part. I can't usually finish non-romantic books because, no offense meant, I tend to get bored on the middle part but this book had me flipping through the pages up until the very end where I even got teary eyed. I learned something very important from this book and you should learn that too, so read it! :)

I don't wanna spoil anything that's why I'm not gonna answer this post's title question, I want you to find it out for yourself. And now, I'm unto my next book. I'm currently reading The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. ;)




"A lot could come from silence and from being still."
-Lou Suffern, The Gift by Cecelia Ahern



"The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places that you'll go."
-Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment