November 14, 2011

Guilty pleasures!♥

As I've mentioned on my previous post, I'm currently having my on the job training and it's happening on Katre Mediterranean Fusion Cuisine. My schedule is pretty crazy because it's split. It's from 10am to 2pm then 5pm to 10pm everyday. And during my 3 hour break, I usually get my favorite drinks, thankfully Tomas Morato is filled with tons of food establishments where I can stay to kill time to read or tweet or whatever the hell I want to do for my free 3 hour break. :)

  
On my first day, that's November 2, I stayed at Bubble Tea to kill time and rest and tweet all at the same time. I ordered their Royal Milk Tea with small bubbles. :)


The next day I stayed at Kopi Roti. Oh, how I love their buns!!! I can eat it every morning! :) I actually learned a lot from my first day, so the very next day I already brought a book, a charger for my phone, my ipod, a tickler and a pen to accompany me. :)


DISCLAIMER: Photo is grabbed from google.com :)
I have my favorite Starbucks branch. There are 3 who stand out the most, it's their Tagaytay, their Intramuros and their Morato branches. I have very fond memories in those 3 branches. :) From my 3rd day up to my 10th, I stayed in sb. Basically because I love their couches, it's so comfortable and secondly because I can charge my phone freely there and the third, I'm collecting their stickers. I already have 7 and there are only 10 to go, yes, I chose their first option. I also have 1 free tall drink from them that I haven't gotten yet. Cool right?! :) I'm currently obsessed with their toffee nut latte/frap but I'm not giving up my green tea latte/frap fix yet. :)




"Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich."
-Anon




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment