November 27, 2011

Cafe Breton!♥

Someone told me that I should try Cafe Breton's crepes because it's yummy and worth trying. Luckily, there's a branch in Tomas Morato that's why I didn't hesitate and tried it right away.


Took a photo of their menu.☺
"Cafe Breton offers the travelers of life a place to pause, to delight in the charm of the simpler things in life. The aroma from a good cup of coffee, the satisfaction from a well prepared meal, and music from another place and time."



The Morato branch is so cozy I'm willing to stay there everyday--to catch up with some friends, to read a good book, to study or to write. I really love the place!☺


Cafe mocha.☺
This was good. A decent mocha for me though I think the serving is quite small than what I've expected. Anyhow, I still kind a liked it!☺ I can't find over the net how much this cost me but I think it's around Php 95, if I'm not mistaken.


I had Fantastic Pinay that consisted of mango, nutella, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. I instantly fell in love at first bite! I really wanted to order another round of it but it's gonna make me spend more than what I've planned for that day so I controlled myself. This costs Php 205.95.☺



"...sprinkled with sugar and eaten hot, they form an exquisite dish. They have a golden hue and are tempting to eat. Thin and transparent like muslin, their edges are trimmed to resemble fine lace. They are so light that after a good dinner, a man from Agen is still willing to sample three or four dozen of them! Crêpes form an integral part of every family celebration. Served with white wine, they take pride of place on all joyful occasions."
-Anatole France




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A




No comments:

Post a Comment