November 16, 2011

Time flies!

"It's crazy how much can change in a year.."


This time last year I was lost, unsure and depressed. I was telling my parents that I'm shifting to another course. To another course that's not even a bit related with the one I'm taking that time. I'm shifting to a course where not all people understand why people like me, take it. 

Some say I'm hard headed, others tell I'm a spoiled brat but the only reaction that's important for me that time or up until now is my immediate family's reaction especially my parents because in the first place, they're the one who sends me to school. But they didn't even raise a voice on me, they just asked if I really wanted to pursue my choice and let me. And that, I'm forever thankful. ♥

Culinary Arts, the course to take to learn the art of cooking. A lot of people would never understand this but there's this certain happiness that I can only feel when I'm in the kitchen prep-ing, cooking or baking. It's as if I am in my own world and the only problem I got is the dish I'm doing.

So now, I'm currently doing my internship and will graduate as soon as I completed the hours required. And luckily I'm happy and contented. That's what matters the most right? Because at the end of the day, when you're all alone in bed, the most important thing is you have a smiling face and a happy heart even though you just had a really exhausting day. :)




'Til next time!☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment