September 26, 2011

83 and kicking! ♥

Last Saturday, we had a family dinner at my grandparent's place to celebrate my Lolo's 83rd birthday hence with the title of the post. ☺ My Lolo's birthday is really on September 28 but we had dinner on the 24th so everyone can come, especially my uncle who's working in Indonesia, who will be leaving on the 25th once again. It was just a simple dinner/get together. Sorry if I was not able to take photos of the food and the photos below are from my cousin. ☺


With my cousin Jaja & my God daughter, Changchang(Reese) ☺
I so had a good time being with them! I love my relationship with all of them! Nothing can tear us apart. ☺


(L-R) Ressa, Jaja, Alyssa(ME), Patti & Lyka ♥
Girlies or the young ones! I'm the oldest in this photo.☺


Nanay Sony(Mom), Mama Baby, Tita Daday, Tita Mercy, Lolo Ising, Lola Nene, Tita Baby, Tita Phola, Tita Inday & Tita Cecille ☺
The grown ups!☺


Lolo Ising with his great-grand children, Noah & Changchang. They're the naughtiest kids in town!I swear by it! ☺


Wenceslao or commonly known by us as Lolo Ising and Aurelia, our Lola Nene.♥☺
Together forever! Through ups and downs! So inspiring!!♥ With 9 children, 23 grand-children and 3 great-grand children!☺


Ressa, Patrick, Katkat, Jaja & Me ☺


Jaja, Tito Geoff & Me. Talked to Tito Geoff about his work in Indonesia. He just told me that he is the Operations Manager which is the 3rd to the highest position from the CEO of the company. I'm a proud niece!☺


I so love this shot! I just made this my DP in Facebook. I didn't know my cousin took this shot, I just saw it when I browsed through the photos and I love it because it's very candid. Real. No pretentions. I really had a good laugh that night! And I so enjoyed catching up with my relatives. ☺




"Ohana means familyFamily means no one gets left behind, or forgotten."
-Lilo & Stitch





'Til next time!☺



Love,
A

2 comments: