September 3, 2011

Evolution Of My Hair ☺

I'm having a boring day so I decided to make another post and something popped up in my mind. I realized that I had tried different hairstyles in a span of give or take 3 years. Crazy right?! But I'm kinda adventurous when it comes with my hair because when I get bored with it, I simply do something to feel renewed. ☺


This is my natural hair actually. Still virgin. Haven't been permed, straightened or colored. The only thing my mother let me do with it was to have my regular hot oil or hair spa and that's it. ☺
Long, black, straight with volume.


 Months before my HS graduation, I had it permed. I decided to take responsibility of it but I still asked my mother her opinion. At first, she didn't like the thought but with the help of my older sister, we actually persuaded her to let me do it. And I did! :p
Long, black, curled bottom.
I also experienced long, black, curled bottom with full bangs. I just can't find a photo of mine. ☺  


And after quite awhile, when I was in 1st year, 1st sem to be exact, I decided to cut it, short! And I had it straightened too. I told you, I was adventurous. ☺ 
Short, black, straightened.


Shoulder level. 


This is the time when Lady Gaga had her concert here in the Ph, I love her to bits! Remember her hair when Poker Face was born? :p



 And when my Lady Gaga hair got a little longer, it's hard to maintain because it seems like they're not cooperating with me so I decided to permed the bottom part, again! But this time, it's hell shorter. ☺


I just let my hair grow longer.. ☺


And as usual, I got bored again with it so I got my hair colored. And this is my hair today and I wanna do something with it but I don't know what yet. It's between cutting, having it permed again or re-coloring. What to do? ☺



And by the way, what's your favorite hairstyle of mine? ☺



"The hair is the richest ornament of woman."
-Martin Luther

"Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself."
-Hubert de Givenchy



'Til next time! ☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment