September 3, 2011

Don't cry, buy a bag and get over it! ☺

Honestly, I'm more of a shoes and bag person rather than clothes. Maybe because I love the fact that it doesn't get affected when you gain or lose weight. Its size can compliment even if you're a size 1 or 10. It doesn't need to be altered to fit the owner and one fits all! You can lend it to someone else. How convenient, isn't it? ☺

This is my latest purchase, just yesterday. I knew when I saw it that I just have to have it. And since I haven't bought a bag since forever, I decided to get one. It doesn't cost that much but it's special because it's my first ever satchel. And it's also the first time I bought through the net, well sorta because I bought it from my older sister's friend and we connected through bbm and facebook though there's no need of shipping I perceive it as brought online. ☺

It's by no one, but who cares? I learned in life that it's not always about the brand... it's how you use it, how you flaunt yourself with it, it's how confident you are, how sure you are of yourself. That's what is more important than brand names though I'm not gonna be a hypocrite because I'm actually dying to be able to afford labels, soon. Maybe not now but when the right time comes. ☺
   
Girly girl. Love it! ♥ It cost Php 1, 200 and it's worth it! I can't wait to use it! ☺




If you want one yourself, email me at alyssalejandro@yahoo.com.ph and I'll give you my seller's details. I know her personally and she gives good deals then she also have original branded bags. ☺


I'm gonna get another one soon.. if my budget permits. ☺



"I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it."
-Carrie Bradshaw



'Til next time! ☺


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment