September 2, 2011

I've got to stop buying into this Hollywood cliche of true love... or not! :p

DISCLAIMER: PHOTOS ARE JUST COPIED FROM GOOGLE.

And since I don't have anything adventurous to post, Imma post something fun to do when you're having a boring day.. Movie marathon! ☺ These are the films I've watched in the past couple of days. These aren't in order then I'm not gonna spoil anything for the sake of those who haven't caught it yet and to start of.. 


"A beautiful thing is precious, no matter what the price. Those who do not know how to see the precious things in life will never be happy.This is something I didn't planned watching but ended up loving. It's like the modernized Beauty and the Beast and if you're a Disney-baby-slash-hopeless-romantic-girl like me, watch this! You'll love it! And if you're a romance freak, this isn't for you my dear. ☺


Sorry Jen Aniston, I like you but this film isn't a good one. It's boring because it's slow paced. I didn't like it and I'm not recommending it but if you wanna waste your time, go on! Free will! Who am I to stop you anyway?! :p



I've watched this over the cinema when it was being shown and I liked it though it's some kinda creepy even if I totally know it's just a fiction. I watched it again because I caught it in HBO. ☺


I'm a big fan of Ed Westwick and I merely decided to watch this one because of him. And I did the right thing! For my preference, it's good! I loved it! Watched it a couple of times already and I just do that to the movies I really love. Oh by the way beware, if you can't understand British accent this movie isn't for you but as for me, I've fallen madly in love with their way of speaking. ☺


This is one of the few(well not so few) movies I can watch over and over and over again. I'm just a romantic buff like that! Oh but this one is some kinda different because this one has a tragic ending. And I'm sharing a line I loved ever since: "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her skin, than an eternity without it. One." ☺


I cried buckets in this movie because when it comes to sad family stories, I'm really so affected. I think it's the softest part of me. I'm a regular cry-baby but when it comes to family stories, get ready to be soaked with tears! ☺



I just caught this one in HBO and I liked it! This is about a man who had a gazillion hook ups but before all those numerous girls, is a special girl.. that makes him feel like nobody else can. Oh, just find out the story yourself. :p "Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less."



This film is hilarious. Jack Black was so funny! I laughed in a lot of parts of this movie. A really feel good movie, a good 1 hour-ish break from reality. ☺


A fun movie about friendship, family, love and life. If you liked Adam Sandler's past movies, you have to watch this one! He produced this one and he's one of the script writers too. Uhh-ma-zing! ☺ "You don't want to have any regrets at the final buzzer of life."


Like 2012, this is a creepy movie too. And this is my 2nd time to watch it too. I watched it again because my cousin haven't yet and so we decided to play it. It's creepy and amazing at the same time. ☺



Honestly, I liked the first one more. Maybe because it's more of the same story line but happened in different circumstances. There are funny scenes, yes but this proves that nothing beats the original though it's still a great feel good movie to watch anyhow especially if you loved the first one. But if you haven't watched the first movie, you must catch it first then follow it by this one. It's pretty connected. ☺



If you love Hangover, you better watch this one too. I love this one as much as I love Hangover! That's all I can say! You better watch it yourself. ☺



I watched this along with my childhood friend, Heidi, and my cousin, Iris. We all loved it! And we know we're so late to watch it hence it's better late than never. So if haven't yet, watch it go! :p We love heroic movies just like this one maybe because deep within our hearts, we wanna have someone like them that will make us feel more safe, that will protect us from the bad men and that will always be there to save us. And personally, I love Robert Downey Jr., he's one of my favorites! ☺


"You know what I discovered - it's not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all day Saturday with.And I saved the best for last. I'm in love with JT so please bear with me. This movie is so good I advertise it with my family and friends! It's more than what you think, it's funny and well made. I loved it more than No Strings Attached or Love and Other Drugs, it actually made more sense or maybe I'm just so infatuated with JT. lol. Watch it for you to find out if I'm telling the truth! :p And by the way, the first part of the title of this post was uttered by Jamie(Mila Kunis) in the first part of the wonderful film. ☺


This particular quote I'm ending this post with was stuck in my mind ever since I've heard it. I've already tweeted it and it's mentioned by Kim Matthews(Felicity Jones) in Chalet Girl. ☺ 


"You have your brain in your head. You have your feet in your shoes. You can steer any direction you choose." 




'Til next time! ☺




Love,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment