September 24, 2011

Ilang awit pa ba ang aawitin? O giliw ko. ♫♪♫

Last Sunday, my Ate, her boyfriend and I attended a birthday party at Mcdo E.Rod. It's the 2nd birthday of Ate's friend's daughter, we went there together with Ate's friends. ☺


(L-R) Myself, Ate Gel, Tin, Carlo, Jiggy, Nino, Elvin ☺
The party just lasted for about 2 hours so we decided to hang out at Karaoke Republic in Timog because they've been all busy with work that's why they haven't been together for quite some time. ☺ 


I love singing though singing doesn't love me. Haha! On the first part of the night, I'm not holding the mic out of shame of my voice but at the latter part, I didn't let the mic go! LOL


We were the ones who got left until the wee hour. We just had to have a self-timed shot! Super effort in taking this shot! :))


I've never been out for quite a while now because I've been sick for a week so I was happy with how the night went. You can never go wrong with karaoke! ☺ Simple food with good friends is merely a great time! ☺


Ending this post with some songs I've been obsessing about for days now. Songs can really strike you straight to your heart! :p



"I come from a place that hurts. And God knows how I've cried. And I never want to return. Never fall again." 
-Again, Janet Jackson

"I'm scared to fall in love. Scared to love so fast. 'Cause everytime I fall in love, it seems to never last."
-Everytime, Janet Jackson

"And I wish you could give me the cold shoulder. And I wish you could still give me a hard time. And I wish I could still wish it was over. But even if wishing is a waste of time. Even if I never cross your mind."
-If You Ever Come Back, The Script

"How we got in to this mad situation? Only doing things out of frustration?"
-For The First Time, The Script

"Looking in your eyes, tomorrow's all I see. As long as there's forever baby, I will always be... Saving forever for you...baby. You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to. Love for a lifetime, won't do...baby. Wanna always stay together, so I'm saving forever for you."
-Saving Forever For You, Shanice




'Til next time! ☺



Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment