September 7, 2011

Where good friends dine..

Last Sunday, September 4, Nanay(mom), Ace(my younger brother) and I met up with my Nanay's college friends. They regularly meet once in a while having lunch or dinner but special occasion like this, they bring their kids with them. One of their friends that is now based in the US went home that's why we had this meet up at Trinoma. I actually planned posting about this day when I gathered all the photos from all the cameras they had but since they're taking so long to upload, let's settle with the few shots I got using my Storm(phone).        ☺ 

DISCLAIMER: THE PHOTOS OF ABE RESTAURANT ARE JUST COPIED FROM GOOGLE AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE PROPERTY OF MINE. :)


We gathered first at Gelatissimo before heading to the restaurant. I had my Chocolate Truffles gelato. ☺



This is where we ate, Abe Restaurant. It's so good I can't wait to be back to try their other stuff plus the place is cozy. I also love their tagline that's why I chose that as the title of this post. They serve Kapampangan food that is very delish! We even saw Jessica Soho eating there and I like to commend the idea that they have unlimited rice. It's a fine dining restaurant where you're gonna enjoy eating but you have to come prepared, we were 18 then and our bill was Php 11,000. It's located at the 3rd floor of Trinoma in the garden area beside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. ☺


After eating at Abe, the young ones head to Red Box and I together with the not so young ones' head to Royce' booth to buy some Royce' Potato Chips Chocolate. Tita Emy gave each of her friends a box. ☺


(L-R) Nanay, Tita Ani, Tita Zeny, Tita Weng & Tita Joan
Tita Dina, Tita Emy & Tita Angie
They all graduated BS Commerce Major in Accountancy from CEU, that time they're still all girls. ☺



My Triple Decker Cheesecake, Double Vanilla Tea Latte & Nanay's Mocha frappe. ☺
After buying some Royce' stuff, we stayed at Coffee Bean to continue their story telling and we head home at 9pm-ish. ☺


I had a great time being with them though I'm kinda still shy because after so long, this is the only time we got together again. We used to have Christmas parties in Tita Dina's house but it stopped a long time ago though I heard, we're gonna have one this year. I hope it pushes through! And I promise not to be a kill joy next time around! :p I'm gonna edit this post once I copied a photo of the young ones. ☺

Who wouldn't want a friendship like this? After so many years, they did not lost in touch! To think that some of them lives far with each other. I'm so inspired and I so wish I get to have a friendship like this with the friends I have now. ☺ 





"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."





'Til next time! ☺


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment