September 10, 2011

Random Insight ☺

The Maria Clara part of me doesn't wanna meddle with political issues because it's just too chaotic, but there's also this Gabriela Silang part of me that provokes me into spilling the thoughts I'm having with what's going on. As a citizen of the Philippines, it actually baffles me how certain people can take living a very luxurious life using some other people's hard earned money. Their soul can surely rot in hell for being able to sleep soundly in their comfortable bed every night. When I was still a kid, I actually dreamt of being a political leader, cliche as this may sound but my reason was actually to be able to help the people in need. But then my mind changed when I discovered that there are really bad guys in real life. The sad part is, not like in the movies, in reality the bad guys do not ask for forgiveness before they die and worst part is their offspring or family members continue what they've started. I then realized that Politics is something I don't wanna be in because it's just too messy and personal. So from then on I gave up that dream of mine and just tried, as much as I can, to help other people in need, in my simple ways. While fulfilling the desire to help other people, I come to realize that you don't need to be anyone's leader to help. All you need is the will to help and let's face it, a few bucks won't hurt! ☺


This is a post via email using my phone so please bear with me. Just trying it out! 



"It's the thought that counts."



'Til next time! ☺

Love,
A♥
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment