August 24, 2011

Rai Rai Ken

My cousin/foodie buddy and I ran errands earlier this morning after which we decided to eat in Cubao. We end up being in Alimall so exhausted because it's lunch time when we walked all over the place finding the perfect food to eat. Being two Japanese food lover, we decided to try Rai Rai Ken. ☺


The menu. ☺
Their prices ranges from 150-350. A good eat as of my preference!



Mango Juice for me and Iced Tea for my cousin. ☺
Nothing special for these two. The mango juice was the canned one, just transferred into an iced glass. 



Miso soup. ☺ 
Nothing special for this too and it was already included with my order. I love that it was served piping hot! 



Rai Rai Bento. ☺
This is what I ordered. The beef was my favorite out of all the three viands in the bento. I also appreciated that the shrimps in their tempura were deveined, just how it was supposed to be! The chicken lollipop was kinda bland in terms of flavor and I personally don't like gyoza so I didn't eat any.



Garlic Chilli Ramen
This was my cousin's order. She made me taste it and I like it! It was also served hot(Check!) and the flavor is awesome. The chilli was just enough to satisfy your spicyness' desire but I didn't actually remembered tasting anything garlic-y.



Gyoza. ☺
The restaurant has their on going promo that when you buy a gyoza and a ramen, the ramen would be charged just 50%. So we did that for us to save some penny.



Yasa itame. ☺
I liked this one! It was a stir fry mixed veggies with strips of chicken. It has this smoky flavor that I love plus the veggies were cooked just right--half cooked!



Before going home, we stopped by The White Hat to grab some fro-yo. I picked The Baker's Hat that consisted cheesecake, almonds and blueberry while I forgot what my cousin picked for herself though it has brownies, white chocolate chips and supposedly walnuts but omitted because my cousin doesn't eat any kind of nuts. ☺



"I don't like food. I love it. If I don't love it, I don't swallow."
-Anton Ego, Food Critic in the movie Ratatouille ☺





'Til next time! ☺


Love,

A

-

No comments:

Post a Comment