August 2, 2011

Fan Girl Alert!!

Earlier after my appointment in school, I went straight to Gateway Mall to meet my cousin Ressa, we planned to watch an indie film entitled Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank. My cousin has a huge crush with Kean Cipriano and I like JM De Guzman which both are actors in the film. It was its premier night and we thought we could watch the movie together with the stars of the film but we just got to pay a little more than what is normal. To our dismay, a premier night is for invites only. We decided to eat instead and wait for the stars walk on the red carpet. ☺ We didn't regret standing for several minutes! We saw some local artists that made me forget that I had to go home already. lol. Here are some of them:

DISCLAIMER: All the photos were copied from  Google. ☺

Richard Poon. *wink* He looks good! Clean cut, clean shaven, he looks like he smells good. Plus I've watched his concert already, he's a great performer! ☺


Enchong Dee. *blush* Seriously, he's gorgeous and seems like he's nice. He smiles and waves at his fans. I love his smile, it's to die for! :p ♥


JM De Guzman. *faints* I'm speechless. I've liked him since his Midnight Phantom days. 'Nuff said! ♥


Renz Fernandez. When he walked on the red carpet, he's with his Kuya Rap Fernandez, mom Lorna Tolentino and Pokwang. I got shocked because he really looks pretty! But I guess he's snob. I wish I'm wrong! Oh well. 


Sam Milby. *hearing my heartbeat* Out of all the men that I've seen today, he is indeed my favorite! I swear he's my type! lol. I love his over all look, very manly. He's the type that you wanna be with when you get stranded in an island. And he's nice, no joke. I think I fell in love with him awhile ago! Hahaha! He is now my top local celebrity crush! And I just followed him in twitter. :p


Gorgeous men overload! Oh my gosh, I just died! :p I hope to see them all soon especially Sam! ☺ Too bad for my cousin, his love Kean Cipriano is not present. Any, there's always a next time! It was fun looking at these appealing men...



"It made me escape reality even just for a while." ☺



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment