August 1, 2011

Films & Books

This has been what I've been up to while preparing my requirements for my internship and deciding where to go and when to start. I know for a fact that once I've started 'working', I can't do these things often anymore. ☺

NOTE: All the photos are from google.com 

Last week end while resting from my super busy week, I did Harry Potter marathon. I actually got curious with all the fuss going on since a lot of people had been a die hard fan of it for 10 years. I decided to give it a shot since I got a copy of the movies from my cousin, I've watched it from 1-7.1 for just 2 days and a half. I liked it! Now, I'm planning to watch the 7.2 on the cinema once I've time and money and my laziness doesn't butt in. I also plan to read the book. I hope it pushes through. :p


I had a copy of Burlesque for months now but I don't know why I just watched it last Wednesday. My time hadn't been put into waste, the movie is brilliant! I love Christina Aguilera and Cher! They're superb! ☺


Last Friday my cousin and I got our NBI clearance and to reward ourselves from the long line we've been through, we decided to watch Captain America. I like the movie! Chris Evans is so hot! lol. I can't wait for the next Captain America that'll show the new generation! I wonder what would Steve Rogers do in the modern times. ☺


I took advantage of my semi-free week and took the chance to go back into reading. I have always love reading, it takes me in a lot of places and lets me forget for a little time the things I don't wanna think about. But these past few months, I've only been reading regularly the blogs I follow and our daily newspaper. So I decided to finish the book I started reading last May, The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia. I learned a lot from this book. The must-haves and the what-to-wear are my favorites! Former first lady and now Congresswoman Imelda Marcos was also quoted in the book about her shoes. ☺


I've been ashamed of myself that I've finished Nina Garcia's THIN book for 3 months so I started reading my just purchased Candace Bushnell's The Carrie Diaries. I so love Sex and the City series and movie that's why I decided to read something that I've been really interested in. And voila! I've finished the book in just 2 consecutive nights. You know the feeling that you can't bring the book down and you can't stop yourself from reading one page to another? That's what I've felt! ☺ Can't wait to read The Summer and the City! ♥


I'm actually deciding what to read next among my little collection of books. I still have a couple that I haven't read yet. I'm ending this post with what I've read in Tumblr about book and movie altogether. Quoted from J.W. Eagen... ☺



"Never judge a book by its movie."


'Til next time! ☺




Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment