August 17, 2011

2 Birthdays = Very Happy Tummy ☺

Last Saturday, August 13, a dear friend celebrated her birthday. Just a usual Filipino celebration, dinner then bonding with drinks afterwards. It's very laid back and the celebrant just invited her few good old friends. ☺


I've gained weight, yes. I'm the laziest person ever! I sleep and eat a lot. Boo.


I didn't drink even a shot that night! I'm really not a drinker, I just love to hang out and bond with friends that's why I go to celebrations like this. ☺


 The whole kaboodle!! ☺
(L-R) Myself, Jam, Rhendol, Sam(celebrant), Nins, Aissa, Doreen, Angel. ☺



Food that night: Spaghetti, Grilled Liempo, Buffalo Wings & Caldereta. ☺ 


There's never a dull moment when I'm with them! I merely laughed the whole night!
Jam & Angel trying out planking & jebbing. lol


------------------------♥----------------------


And last August 15, we surprised Nanay(mom) for a simple celebration of her birthday. She's not the type who celebrates her birthday that's why Ate and I decided to make a little gathering for her. This happened in our water station hence with the background of the photos. :D


Nanay with her apos(granddaughter/son), Changchang Gotiangco & Noah Diaz. ☺ 


A Primablend(a local bakeshop in our place) cake from my Ate's boyfriend, Nins. ☺ 


Ate and I with the 36" pizza. YUM! Ate took a cab from Libis to our place just for this gigantic pizza. ☺


 Gotta love these 2 kids! ♥


Big Guys! Pizza located at Libis, QC. This 36" costs Php 1,398 to be exact. It's affordable, new concept and yummy. So worth it! ☺


Pancit Malabon from Dolores. This is their largest serving and it costs Php 850. It's also delish though the toppings for me is quite not enough for the large amount of noodles. ☺ 


I made 100 cream puffs that day! This is the only decent photo I had though. Everyone loved it! Nothing was put into waste, the kids, the teens and the adults liked it! I got so kilig and inspired! Love it! ♥ ☺ ♥


With my childhood friend, Heidi and my cousin, Irisse. ☺ Oiliness at its best! lol 


Nanay blowing her cake! ♥ I hope we made her happy. I love her so much! She's the most important woman in my life and I wish her all the happiness in the world and good health! ☺ 




I don't get to spend much time with my friends and my relatives. Our schedules don't actually go together but I really love times like these. And I can sum it up in one word: HAPPINESS! ♥ Ending this post by what Oprah Winfrey once said...



"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more it is in life to celebrate."



Til next time! ☺


Lotsa Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment