August 19, 2011

NEWSFLASH: My never ending marathon. ☺

This is actually a part of my life now. I can't imagine myself not seeing one for a week or two. I can definitely watch over DVDs or DL-ed ones only but of course nothing beats watching at the cinema. This is what's keeping me sane along with listening to music. ☺

So these are what I've watched that I haven't blogged yet because when I like a movie, I tend to watch it over and over again. And for the record, while Harry Potter fans watches the series infinitely, I watch Sex and the City movies when I got nothing to do or when I'm undecided what to watch. Yes, I'm obsessed with those four fabulous girls! Aren't you informed? lol

DISCLAIMER: All the photos were grabbed from Google. ☺

I've always, and I mean always admire Chanel, THE brand. That's why I decided to watch this movie to get to know more the woman behind the famous brand everyone admire. The movie is called Coco Before Chanel and I love it! I liked the brand more because it's actually the fruit of her hard-work and great tactic in life. She wore comfortable black colored jumpsuits and a simple hat while every woman that time wore light colored corseted ball gowns and a feathery hat. I was so inspired and I so adore Gabrielle Coco Chanel! ☺


I can't believe that I've only watched this movie once. It's a good one! There were lines along the movie that struck me. And well, who doesn't love that Grow Old With You song? Adam Sandler is really a good romantic comedy actor. I like his films, those few movies that'll make you laugh and say "aaaaw" in between an hour and thirty. A must watch for hopeless romantics out there! ☺


This movie made me realize that no one knows it all when it comes to love. Even those people who give the best advises doesn't literally know what to do when love caught them. Another thing I've somewhat learned if you may call it that--love can be found in the most unlikely places, unlikely time and unlikely people. And sometimes what you dreamed for all your life is not exactly what is meant for you after all. Watch it and you will know what I mean. ☺


I planned watching this one because I was so curious about Jean, the mother in the movie which is a baker. I love baking and I wanna own a bakeshop too! ☺ Anyway, there are tons of lines I loved in this movie and the movie as per se is looooooove! Enough said. ☺ And because I love this movie so much, I'm gonna end this post with what Jean said...




"That's all I'm looking for, my own good combo. Someone I can bring out the best in and someone that brings out the best in me."





'Til next time! ☺



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment