August 5, 2011

Post Birthday Celeb. ☺

It has been 14 days late yet I've always believed in the saying, it's better late than never. :p So I somewhat celebrated my birthday by eating out with my cousin and my sister. It has been really spontaneous, very much like me. I'm a sucker of planning and I really love spur of the moment happenings. ☺ I treated both of them to a super wonderful lunch at Sambo Kojin Eastwood, an eat-and-grill-all-you-can Japanese restaurant, after we got our student permits. I wanted to eat there for as far as I can remember and I thought it was the best time to do so. ☺ Anyway, just so you know I'm really a bad blogger, I always have a bad photos. My apology. :p


My cousin and my older sister. ☺

The smokeless grill. ☺

I hate myself here. I look like crap! Well, I always look like one when I'm hungry. Oh correction, starving is the right term. :p It's like being torn in wanting to smile for the photo and wanting to take that food on my mouth. Haha!

I only got a few photos of what we ate but we really indulge that time. We were so full afterwards! Every penny was so worth it! ♥

I love Japanese food especially yakiniku! I really do! ☺ At the middle of my meal, I had to eat a sweet because I wanted to revitalize my palate to eat more. :D

Iris and I took advantage of the grill. We both ate tons! The food is so good I can't even remember how many times I had to go back to the table to get more food. ☺ 

Grilling time. ☺

Enjoying the grill. It's fun to grill your own food because we all have different preferences on how we like it done. ☺ 

This is my empty bowl of chocolate ice cream. It was so good that we ended up getting another round of it! ☺




"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook."

-THE Julia Child



'Til next time! ☺


Lotsa love,
A ♥

2 comments: