June 15, 2014

Unforgettable.

When I was searching for small restaurants to eat at around Marikina City, one name stood out.  When I read the name Forget Me Not Cafe, I instantly wanted to try it out!  I don't know if their name came from the flower or literally the phrase, but whichever, it get people curious then hooked. :)

They have nice interior.  I really dig the chic-artsy vibe.  They didn't waste any space and I'm totally in love with their couch.  These photos were taken during November 2013, hence the Halloween design, my first time to dine in there.  During the duration of 6 months, I've been there thrice.  That's a lot since I don't go out regularly. 

Vanilla Milkshake (Php 95.00)
Vanilla Milkshake is always a safe bet.  I often choose this as my drink to cut through all the savory tastes while eating.

Quesadilla (Php 75.00)
The serving's too small for two but with the price, it's considerable.  It's not good to compare but I can't help but mention this, I still prefer Qizia's quesadilla.

Lasagna (Php 115.00)
Two thumbs up for this lasagna!  It's cheesy good! 

Buffalo Wings (Php 125.00)
This dish only lack one thing.  A little more spice and it's perfection! 

Burger n' Fries (Php 155.00)
Alexei's burger is not easy to top off!  I'm talking about Marikina independent restaurants.  So basically, this is a so-so burger for my preference.  (P.S. I still haven't tasted Boyong's, Daddy Bertz's, and Mama Chits's burgers, that's why Alexei's still holds the best burger title in Marikina for me.) 

Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potato (Php 145.00)
Forget Me Not Cafe's gravy is one of the best, ever.  I swear!  It's really really good!  I'm a steak kind of girl so I know what I'm talking about, bae.  I know the protein should be the star of a dish and it still is, but the gravy is definitely the breakthrough star!  Everything tastes better.  I can eat mashed potato everyday with this gravy.  I die!

Here's the whole gang!♥  (L-R) Niño, Aissa, Iris, A, Aryan, Heidi, and Paul.  (P.S. Thank you Mim for this photo!)


"I want to have a nice body but not as much as I want dessert."

After eating at Forget Me Not Cafe in Lilac Street, Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City, we went to UP-Ayala Technohub to have dessert at Amici. :)

We literally had everything!  We ordered every ice cream cake available.  This was a treat from Aryan!  Woohoo! :)  (P.S. Thanks again Mim for this shot! Haha)  

"I love dessert.  All kinds.  But there's something about ice cream that makes me happy."


                                                                                                        'Til my next bite!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment