June 11, 2014

A's B & C

I got curious about this very well-lit restaurant that shouts American food from the outside.  It seems like they're trying to embody the classic American diner aura.  And that's what got me curious first and foremost to try Tender Bob's.    

Chicken Tender Buffalo Style (Php 270.00)
Honestly, when I tasted this it instantly became one of my favorite buffalo "wings" ever.  The outside was crispy while the inside's tender but still juicy.  The chicken's flavorful, just the right amount of sweetness and a little kick of spice and it was rightly glazed, covering the chicken all throughout.  

Half Lb. Burger (Php 265.00)
This isn't mine, it was my cousin's and she said it was good but it's not the best burger she ever tasted.  She felt really full afterwards because the serving's really huge like American serving huge.  And it's a really really good thing. :D

Porterhouse Steak (Php 650.00)
I have a confession to make; I'm a steak kind of girl.  You can count on me eating steak, anytime.  I'm in love with it and I can't live without it.  My preferred steak doneness will forever be medium rare and no one can make me change that.  I found my true love and I'm never letting go! :)  Going back to Tender Bob's Porterhouse Steak, it's A-okay.  There are clearly better tasting steaks but this one's still seasoned well and it's tender, moist, juicy, and they served the right doneness so I was a happy kiddo. :)


It was National Doughnut Day last June 6, 2014.  I don't know if it's in the US or in the UK or everywhere.  But I feel obliged to blog about my personal favorite doughnuts... 


Everyone here in the Philippines are obsessed with either J.Co, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, or Mister Donut, while I've fallen in love with Cello's.  I discovered it years ago and I'm still hooked up to this day.  If you haven't tried it yet, go and don't waste anymore of your time.  If you already tried it, what do you think?  As far as I know, they offered those assorted amazing flavors way before J.Co opened here in Manila and it's not as sweet as Krispy Kreme's doughnuts.  And another thing, it melts in your mouth. :)






                                                                                                     Hasta la vista!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment